Sunday, January 24, 2010

Mami Matsuyama 松山まみ school swimsuits gallery

We love to see her wearing tradition mizugi. School bathing suits. But best known for her role of Remy Freede in the 2005 TV show Super Fleet Sazer-X, Mami Matsuyama has a nice career as a model. Aged 16, Matsuyama started her acting career with the TV series Super Fleet Sazer-X while simultaneously appearing in several direct-to-video productions. Mami is probably best known within Japan for her work as a Gravure Idol she poses primarily in bikinis and similar outfits for photo shoots. Here she is at her school and the beach. Posing and wearing her best yellow, blue and other schoolgirl swimsuits.

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

Click on the images to enlarge.

I really love Mami, I love her smile, I love her eyes, I love her hair. I love her being oriental and so goodlooking!

1 comment:

 
Celebrities blogs